THE ENGLISH TIDDLYWINKS ASSOCIATION
- The adult version of the game of tiddlywinks started in January 1955.
- The English Tiddlywinks Association (ETwA) was set up in 1958.
- ETwA's objectives are to promote the game and coordinate winking activities in England and the rest of the United Kingdom.
- To this end, ETwA:
- maintains the official rules of tiddlywinks;
- arranges tiddlywinks tournaments;
- publishes the journal Winking World;
- keeps winks players in touch with what's going on.
Interested people are recommended first to read the list of
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers (FAQ).
The Cambridge Open will be on 19-20 January 2019.
Players are invited to subscribe to the ETwA mailing list: simply send an email asking to subscribe to
The ETwA WWW site is currently maintained by Patrick Barrie.
Last updated 27 November 2018