THE ENGLISH TIDDLYWINKS ASSOCIATION
- The adult version of the game of tiddlywinks started in January 1955.
- The English Tiddlywinks Association (ETwA) was set up in 1958.
- ETwA's objectives are to promote the game and coordinate winking activities in England and the rest of the United Kingdom.
- To this end, ETwA:
- maintains the official rules of tiddlywinks
- arranges tiddlywinks tournaments
- publishes the journal Winking World
- keeps winks players in touch with what's going on
Interested people are recommended first to read the list of
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers (FAQ).
🆕 The London Open was won jointly by Alan Dean and the team of Katherine Drew & Harley Jones.
🆕 The Teams of Four was won by Ed Hun'ters (Tim Hunt, Ed Green, Edward Brown, Alan Dean). Ratings have been updated.
🆕 The National Pairs will be held in Downing College, Cambridge on the weekend of 29th-30th of October.
Players are invited to subscribe to the ETwA mailing list: simply send an email asking to subscribe to
Last updated 5 September 2022
The ETwA WWW site is maintained by Patrick Barrie and Andrew Garrard.